Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Black Friday Shopping

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I woke up at 4 in the morning to go Black Friday Shopping! For those of you who aren't familiar with Black Friday Shopping, it is when Shopping Malls, Department stores, etc. have a huge sale after Thanksgiving. Some stores start having sales from Midnight! I picked up a couple of items on Black Friday, not too many, on a good deal :)

Knitted Detailing Boots from a Shoe store called "Reflections" for only $16!!! They were originally $30 :)




The Body Shop had a 3 for $30 SALE! Anything in the store was 3 for $30 except for Gift Sets :) I got an awesome deal!!!
Brush on Radiance: $23


Extra Virgin Minerals Compact Foundation: $28

Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner:

Last, but not least, Forever 21! Unfortunately they didn't have too many sales but I bought a knit and a mirror for a good price! :)


Yellow Knit: $12.50 


Rose Mirror: $1


Watch my Youtube video for more info! :)

What were your picks from Black Friday? ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment