Monday, November 21, 2011

Skin Food Black Sugar Mask Wash Off

I'm going to start this blog by saying that I absolutely love, love, love this! It is actually one of the best exfoliators that I have used by far. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and amazingly..moisturized too! The down fall of this product for some people can be that it may be a little irritating to the skin when used improperly. It MUST be used on a WET face. Or else, it will definitely hurt. It consists of sugar beads which do the job of exfoliating and as the sugar beads melt, your skin is left soft by the end. After applying on a wet face, massage around for about a minute or two then rinse it off with warm water. Don't forget to moisturize your skin after exfoliating! My first Skin Food product and so far I like it! The price isn't too bad either. It was $17+TAX. If you have a Skin Food Shop near you, it is a MUST try ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment