Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New update on Recently purchased items!

I feel as if I have this obligation of updating my blog more often thinking that it needs to be "formal", but I thought it over and thought that it doesn't necessarily need to be formal as long as I put thought into my entries and as long as it is recorded to my blog for me to look back later on in life.

So, with that said, I just wanted to casually talk about a couple products that I've purchased lately. I will try to post my own photos of these later on when I get the time to take photos! :) Please understand ^_^

I purchased this after watching a review of Angel 언니's Hair care video :) Her Youtube Channel is 'Beautifymeeh' and I'm pretty sure many of you know her already. I've always been interested in hair care products, but never knew which one would best work for me. I've dyed my hair several times and also straight permed my hair several times which caused my hair much damage. I used this 4 times so far and my hair has definitely become a lot softer! Most of all...it smells great. For those of you who know me..know I love things that smell good ;) I use this product 1-2 times a week after shampoo focusing on my ends of the hair and I leave it on for about 8-10 minutes and rinse it off.
Another thing I purchased is the Laniege Love in Bloom collection Lip Gloss. This product is the mixture of lipstick and lipgloss with a natural finish. Someone who doesn't like the thick application of a lipstick and also doesn't like the stickiness of a lip gloss would love this item. I feel like at times lipstick can look too heavy for a daily application and lip gloss may be too shiny and sticky. I think this is perfect for a daily basis. I love the color too! It comes in 6 different colors, but this was my favorite :)

The last item is the Faceshop Extreme Brush Pen Eyeliner. This eyeliner is BOMB! I love it. I will definitely post swatches of this product later. It makes very defined sharp lines and also lasts the whole day. It doesn't smudge which is something I look for in a eyeliner. 
This blog was just a casual simple entry. I hope to update more often and I'll definitely update swatches of these items soon! ;) Oh, and watch my new video with my sister :) She also has a blog so check it out! Leesola.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment