Monday, January 23, 2012

L.A. Fashion District, a place for shopping and a place for hotdogs :D

Long time no update! I need to start updating my blog..regularly...yep. Anyway! So it's been a while since I've been to L.A. Fashion District. I visit once ever 2-3 months or so, but this time it's been over 6 months since I've visited. I didn't purchase as much as I thought I would, but I definitely got what I was searching for! I've been looking for a cardigan long enough to cover my bottom/butt so I can match them up with leggings. I found 2 cardigans for a good deal!

I got this for $5! It's just a black long cardigan. Something good to have in your wardrobe because it's so simple and easy to match up other clothes with! :) Great find!

$10 for this beautiful knitted cardigan! It is an over sized cardigan that I could wear over just a plain shirt and leggings! :) It's super cozy too! I'm so glad I found this..I've already wore them several times after purchasing them ;)

I look like a zombie...We had to go to church for morning service in the morning..so I had no time to put on full makeup..plus I barely slept the night before haha :D We left the house at 5:30 AM! I was freezing cold so I wore my cardigan that I purchased right after paying for it :)

Delicious hotdogs...!!!! I'm craving it right now this moment.. ;( It was soo good! 3 for $5 dollars or $2.50 for 1! Some places sell them for $3 for one and 2 for $5 so find the one that's the cheapest! haha :)

Aren't you drooling by now? YUMMMMM-MMM-MMM!!!

This is the black cardigan I purchased! I forgot to take a full body shot for this :/

2 Cardigans and hotdogs all under $20!!! What a bargain! :D

Here's my vlog :


1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I wish clothes were this inexpensive everywhere! :) Followed!

    http://like-thislikethat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete