Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Massage Cream





I have just recently started using a massage cream. The specific one I am using is IOPE's Vitality Skin Massage Cream. I felt the need to take care of my skin...MORE. Prevention is better than cure, right?;) I have been using this massage cream for about 3 weeks now. It's been working well for me! I have learned that massaging more than 5 minutes can be harmful to the skin, unless it is being done professionally! So here are my steps in using this product:


1. Wash your face.
2. Apply toner on skin, pat your face while applying.
3. Apply about a quarter size of your massage cream onto your face.
4. From your nose to your forehead, move in a upward motion when massaging.
5. From your chin to the tip of your nose, massage downward.
6. Rinse your face with water after massaging for about 3-5 minutes.
7. Continue with your skincare routine (lotion, serum, cream, etc.) for moisture to your skin.
6. Repeat this step once every week!
In order to stay healthy, your body needs exercise. Same goes for the skin! Massaging your skin = Healthy Skin! :)


Have a good day<3

No comments:

Post a Comment