Friday, April 20, 2012

LACMA

It's been a while since I've updated! I have so much to share with all of you.. :) It's a very late update...but here it goes! ;)....

So during my Spring Break I went to LACMA with my sister for a school assignment which turned out to be so much fun ^.^ Here are some pictures!

Entrance of LACMA! :)


Here are some photos of my sister! I've been getting really into photography these days...imagine how I looked while taking this photo...I was literally laying on the ground!

Then..before entering the museum we stopped by some food trucks and had lunch!
Delish!!!!




YUM :p
In the middle of our lunch 2 news reporters came and asked if they could film us eating our lunch for safety hazard issues with the food trucks! :O The sandwich was amazing none the less!


Finally into the museum!



We also visited Boone Childrens Gallery and had painting time! :D


Then Sally and I went our separate ways to meet our friends. I met up with one of my friends and had School food for early dinner! :)



That's all for that day...but here's a video of my trip to San Diego during my Spring Break as well!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment